Friday, June 29, 2012

A New Journey

  Today, I am embarking on a new journey. The past year and a half has been full of new journeys. Fourteen months ago, I married my wonderful husband - beginning a new journey as a wife. Eight months ago, we found out we were expecting our first child. Its a girl, and we are looking forward to welcoming her into our lives within the next few weeks. I have begun a mommy journey. I have learned so many things over the past few months especially. I have learned healthy ways to deal with problems in pregnancy. I have learned alot about healthier eating, and living on a really tight budget! I have gone from working, to staying at home. During this past year, my husband and I started our own online business. I am learning how to help him with it and be the encouraging, supportive wife that he needs. Owning your own business is a journey in itself! Staying at home has brought on all sorts of changes. I am learning ways to better take care of my little family. Ways to save money and be healthier! I have learned so much of this from the blogs of other women. I decided that maybe I should share. My experience won't match any of them. I learn little bits from all the women in my life, but what you see here is what I am trying, learning, experiencing and finding to work for me.
  So here I am... on my newest journey as a blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment