Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day #4 Meaning Behind My Blog's Name

Going Green with the Grizls A Mommy Journey
  I actually had quite a bit of trouble coming up with a website address and a blog name. I called on my husband for help. Every web address I wanted was already taken! He finally suggested that I use something with 4every in it since our website for our business is www.4everylife.com. I thought he was brilliant! So this blog url is 4everymom since I wanted my blog to be about what I was learning as a new mom. I feel like I am on an adventurous journey...life with my crazy brilliant husband is always an adventure! Now adding our little baby into the mix makes it even crazier! But it is beautiful. :)
Life is full of journeys. This just happens to be mine right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment