Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day #1 Why I am doing the Summer Blog Challenge

Going Green with the Grizls

Day 1

 I am new to blogging. I just recently started reading other peoples blogs and found out that I love them! I have learned so much through other peoples blogs, and wanted to be able to share in a blog of my own. For me though, knowing what to write about can be hard. I need something to spark my creativity I suppose. When I saw this challenge, I  thought it would be the perfect thing to get me on the right track blogging!
Today is July 11. The challenge actually began June 1, so I am very late! I plan to just use the suggestions for each day to get myself going. I am doing day 1, which is supposed to be June 1st, today. Tomorrow I will do day 2, or maybe I will do some double blogging in order to catch up! The main thing is just that I take a little time each day to blog. I need to form a habit of blogging.
   My little one came into the world just 11 days ago. (In fact my water broke while I was on the computer, just moments after I completed my cloth diaper stash post!)  It's hard to believe that she is finally here! I feel like I need to work hard now to create new habits and routines with her in order to not go crazy! :) Right now I am spending alot of time sitting down nursing her. It's a perfect opportunity for blogging and taking care of computer work. Hopefully that means I will be able to get this blog going! I also have a goal to work on the blog for our website: www.4everylife.com - where we sell natural products, essential oils, diffusers, and childrens books! We will see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment